Minor Degree Opportunities:
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Data Science
Each minor requires 18 credits of specific courses in the area of the minor.
Certificate and Microcredential Opportunities:
- Fundamentals of Computer Science Certificate*
- Fundamentals of Data Structures and Database Development Certificate
- Internet and Mobile Application Development Certificate
- Computer Science Microcredential
Each certificate requires 6 credits of specific courses in the area of the certificate.
*The Certificate in Fundamentals of Computer Science must be completed prior to any of the other certificate programs.
The Computer Science Microcredential requires the completion of the three cerficates and 3 credits in Enterprise Development.