Need help with your mathematics class?
The Mathematics Learning Center (MLC) is a resource for all ORU students, offering free in-person and virtual tutoring sessions for students currently enrolled in mathematics or computing courses. Tutoring appointments range from fifteen minutes to one hour, virtual or in-person, individual or in small groups. Students can view the tutoring schedule and make appointments online
scheduling your math tutoring
1. Go to Accudemia.
2. Select “New Appointment.”
3. Select “Academic Tutoring Center.”
4. Select between “Tutoring-In-person” or “Tutoring-Virtual.”
5. Select Subject area, for example “Elementary Statistics MAT 232.”
6. View available tutoring times and pick the date, time, and duration.
7. Confirm your appointment.
8. Look in your email for an appointment confirmation.
GC - Stanley White i4 Digital Lab, BRC1B52
From the “Hall of Mirrors” on GC3, take the main elevators (or the stairs) down to GC 1. Turn left off the elevators, and then left again. Follow this hallway around until you pass the Pepsi machine and come to a pillar & wall. (There is a label on this wall pointing towards SW i4 Lab). Go left through the fire door. Keep walking through another short hallway, through another door, and then turn left down the hall. Take the first door on the right into the Stanley White i4 Digital Lab (BRC 1B52).
SCHEDULE FOR MATH COURSES
SCHEDULE FOR STATISTICS COURSES
**FALL 2020 MATH AND STATISTICS TUTORING SCHEDULES WILL BE POSTED IN AUGUST**