The Computing & Mathematics Advisory Council is an external group of alumni and friends of the Department of Computing and Mathematics at Oral Roberts University. The Council supports and advises the faculty in developing and accomplishing department goals and objectives, promotes the department in the community, and contributes to the wellbeing of the department and its students.
Council members contribute by doing the following:
- Providing advice and counsel to the faculty and department chair on important issues related to the programs, students, and outreach of the department.
- Providing information regarding relevant required knowledge, needed skills, and trends in technology industries to help guide academic offerings.
- Promoting and participating in new initiatives, such as initial and continuing accreditation.
- Promoting and participating in extending the reach and influence of the department to the larger community.
- Providing advice and counsel on broader STEM issues, programs, and initiatives.
- Engaging and actively supporting the fundraising efforts of the department.
Trey Bomier serves as the Director of the Institute for Emerging Technologies at Sain Francis Health System...
November 1, 2021
Attendees: Kenny Mullican, Enrique Valderrama, Sasha Turtova, Andrew Morris, Debra Sowell, Jan Wörner, Jayne Ann Harder, Stephen Wheat, Andrew Lang, Suzanne Behr (CMAC Chair), Dane Boswell, LeighAnne Locke, Bryan Osborne