Need help with your computing class?
ORU offers free in-person and virtual tutoring sessions for students currently enrolled in introductory computing courses. Tutoring appointments range from 15-45 minutes, virtual or in-person, individual or in small groups. Students can view the tutoring schedule and make appointments online.
scheduling your computing tutoring
1. Go to Accudemia.
2. Select “New Appointment.”
3. Select “Academic Tutoring Center.”
4. Select between “Tutoring-(In-person)” or “Tutoring-(Virtual Zoom).”
5. Select Subject area, for example “Introduction to Computing, CSC 111.”
6. View available tutoring times and pick the date, time, and duration
7. Confirm your appointment.
8. Look in your email for an appointment confirmation.
CitiLab, BRC 1B23
From the “Hall of Mirrors” on GC3, take the main elevators (or the stairs) down to GC 1. Turn left off the elevators, and then left again. Follow this hallway around until you pass the Pepsi machine and come to a pillar & wall. (There is a label on this wall pointing towards SW i4 Lab). Go left through the fire door. Keep walking through another short hallway, through another door, and then turn left down the hall. Walk past the Stanley White i4 Lab to the end of the hall. Citilab is on the left side of the hall.