Items to have with you at the U.S. Airport
- Passport with the U.S. visa stamp
- Certificate of Eligibility (SEVIS form I-20 or Form DS-2019)
- SEVIS fee receipt and the supporting documentation (keep this with you at all times when you travel to the United States.)
Things to remember when you arrive at the port of entry in the U.S.
- The immigration official will review your documentation and you will be issued a Form I-94 with the appropriate visa status.
- The immigration official will return the SEVIS Form I-20 to you with your Form I-94 number and F-1 with “D/S” (Duration of Status) written on it.
- Keep all documentation in a safe place, but easily accessible.
Reminder: DO NOT PLACE ANY DOCUMENTS IN YOUR LUGGAGE OR LEAVE YOUR FORM I-20 OR DS 2019 AT HOME!
Need a ride from the airport when you arrive in Tulsa?
- We will be glad to pick you up at the Tulsa airport, please fill out this form here.