Following is the list of items you need in order to complete your admissions file.
- $35 application fee (U.S. Dollars)—waived if completed online!
- A course-by-course evaluation of official transcripts/matriculation certificates/mark sheets and/or diplomas with English translation from your secondary school and/or universities to a transcript evaluation agency through SpanTran, Scholaro, ECE, or a similar evaluation service recommended by AICE or NACES.
- TOEFL or IELTS or UCEDA C1 CERTIFICATION or official ACT/SAT score(s), GAOKAO for Chinese students. *Note: If English is your primary language, it is possible that a test score will not be required. Contact Office of Admissions at 800.678.8876 or email@example.com for more information.
- Interview with an ESL instructor, if necessary, to determine fluency.
- Financial Guarantee Form.
- Valid passport.
- Official immunization records.
Please submit your application, test scores, transcripts, passport, immunization record and financial guarantee by May 1.