Following is the list of items you need in order to complete your admissions file.
- $35 application fee (U.S. Dollars)—waived if completed online!
- High school diploma, transcript, and/or national secondary school certificate, official college transcript(s)*, along with a certified translated English copy.
- TOEFL or IELTS or UCEDA C1 CERTIFICATION or official ACT/SAT score(s), GAOKAO for Chinese students.
- Interview with an ESL instructor, if necessary, to determine fluency.
- Financial Guarantee Form.
- Valid passport.
- Official immunization records.
*An official transcript is required for each institution in which you have been enrolled, even when no credit was earned.
Please submit your application, test scores, transcripts, passport, immunization record and financial guarantee by May 1st for the Fall 2020 Semester.