You can complete the Registration process online by following these simple steps. When your registration is completed, a stamped worksheet or notification stating “COMPLETE” will be displayed on Vision on the Registration Steps page.
- Login to Vision at vision.oru.edu
- New Students - to enter the secure area in Vision, log in using your “Z” number and PIN (this will be your six-digit date of birth until you change it)
- Returning Students - to enter the secure area in Vision, log in with username and password
- Proceed to Registration Quick Links then select REGISTRATION STEPS.
- Select the term in which you are enrolling.
- Complete any steps marked as incomplete
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION
A hold on your student account indicates that something needs to be taken care of. In some cases, holds prevent you from enrolling in classes or completing the registration process. Below is a list of common holds and how to proceed.
- Academic Suspension Hold (AS) - speak with the Registrar’s Office at 918.495.6549
- Admissions Hold (AD) - indicates that you are missing one of the following documents. Contact the Admissions
Office at 918.495.6518 or bring the document by the office:
- Final official high school transcript
- Final official college transcript
- Official ACT score or
- Official SAT score
- PAVE Hold (BR) - contact Dr. Carolyn Stubbs at 918.495.6186
- Financially Ineligible Hold (FI) - access vision.oru.edu and click on Student Services and Financial Aid. Next, click on Student Records and then on Account summary by term. Pay the balance online to clear the hold. If you need further assistance, contact the Financial Aid office at 918.495.6510 or to submit a question by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HPE Deficiency (HD) - must enroll in more than one HPE activity course each semester until the deficiency is satisfied
- Immunization or Medical Form Hold (IM) - submit a completed Medical Assessment Form. You can access the Medical Assessment Form and see required immunizations at studenthealth.oru.edu. Medical records can be faxed to 918.495.6274 . For individual questions, contact Student Health Services at 918.495.6341
- Library Hold (LH) - visit or contact the Library Circulation Desk at 918.495.6391
- Not Eligible for Refund Hold (FA) - For more information contact the Financial Aid office at 918.495.6510 or submit a question by email to email@example.com.
Class schedules are available to view on Vision. Returning students may drop or add open classes themselves. Closed classes must be “force-added.” The course instructor’s written or emailed is required in order to be enrolled in the course. The approved request may then be taken to the academic department offering the course or the Registrar's Office.
Outstanding Financial Aid requirements can be found on your Vision account under the Registration Steps. Completing these requirements as early as possible is essential to ensuring your awards are finalized and to complete registration. If you have any questions regarding your outstanding requirements, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 918.495.6510 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments to your account may be made on Vision at vision.oru.edu. To pay your balance utilizing the interest-free monthly payment plan administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS), please visit oru.afford.com or call 1.800.722.4867 to enroll. For International Wire Transfers, we use Flywire for lower currency conversion rates for our students. Please visit Flywire or Flywire Help for more contact information for your country. If you have any further questions, please contact the Student Accounts office at or 918.495.6370 or by email at email@example.com.
Returning students who have not completed the registration process by the end of the business day on the first Friday of the semester (for fall and spring semesters) will be de-enrolled from classes in order to open spaces in those classes for students still attempting to enroll. Returning students who are de-enrolled will be assessed a late registration fee of $175.
For specific semester dates and deadlines reference the academic calendar page.