ORU uses the services of the National Student Clearinghouse located in Herndon, Virginia. The University reports student enrollment status a minimum of three times during an enrollment period: after drop/add day, mid-term, and at the end of the semester. The Clearinghouse supplies enrollment status to the National Student Loan and Data System. If you have enrolled late or have had an exception made for the current semester, your enrollment information may not be reported until the next submission.
To obtain an enrollment verification or to view your enrollment status, you may access the Clearinghouse through your VISION account.
- Go to VISION.ORU.EDU
- Go to STUDENT SERVICES & FINANCIAL AID
- Select NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE
- Select GO TO THE CLEARINGHOUSE
- Select your verification type and a PDF will automatically download.
If a student receives a collections letter from a service, the student may do the following:
- Call the lending agency to see if an enrollment update or deferment form was received since receipt of the collection letter.
- If, after calling the service, it still appears that the deferment has not been processed, the student may send the deferment form to the Registrar’s office for review and completion.
- Sign and complete your portion of the deferment document prior to sending to the Registrar’s office. Include delivery information for the lenders requesting documentation.
- Forms and releases may be delivered, emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (918.495.6607) to the Registrar's office.
The Registrar’s office is located on the campus of Oral Roberts University in room GC 2E07. If you have further questions, you may contact the Compliance Officer or the Registrar department at 918.495.6549.
Additional information may be found on the following sites: