The Registrar's Office is available to answer many of your questions regarding declaring a major, class registration, student records, transcripts, and graduation. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Staff is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or call 918-495-6549.
Coronavirus Updates: How the Registrar's Office is adapting
- The Registrar's Office staff is currently working remotely and is still able to serve
you through email.
- Each staff member is listening to voicemail and responding through email.
- We are still monitoring the main phone line (918-495-6549). Please don't hesitate to call.
- Junior, Senior, and Graduate audits have gone virtual!
- All audits will be done remotely by phone, email, or Zoom (Central Standard time) for the remainder of the spring semester.
- When signing up for an audit, please indicate your preferred method of contact in the notes section or email the appropriate staff member with the needed information.
- Please follow these instructions to sign up for an audit.
- Transcripts are still being processed through the Clearinghouse.
- Take a look at our transcript page for more information.
- Graduation, Commencement and Graduation Fair updates are ongoing
- Commencement will be August 1st!
- We will still be awarding degrees at the end of the semester.
- Graduation Fair took place as a virtual event Thursday, April 16th at 1 pm. A recording of the Grad Fair webinar can be found here.
- Applications to graduate were due on April 1st. If you still need to apply, please reach out to us at email@example.com.