University Assessment System
University Assessment Committee
Dr. Kim Boyd
Assistant to the Provost for Exceptional Teaching and Innovation
Dean, College of Education
Dr. Kenneth Weed
Assistant to the Provost for Academic Excellence and Institutional Effectiveness
Dean, College of Science and Engineering
Dr. Curtis Ellis
Dean, College of Arts and Cultural Studies
Dr. Andrew Lang
Chair, Department of Computing and Mathematics
Dr. Kezia Daniels
Director of Education Accreditation, Initiatives and Instructor for Dissertation Research
Mr. Trevor Ellis
Director of University Assessment System and Support for Faculty Training
Assessment coordinators are a vital part of the University assessment process. Every department has one or more representatives who coordinate all assessment activities.
- Oversee and maintain the department’s professional outcomes, curriculum maps, and key program assessments.
- Accesses University assessment data and assists with the analysis of the data.
- Work closely with the chair to complete the annual report and five-year program reviews.
- Work closely with the chair to ensure improvements are documented and reassessed.
- Provides feedback for continuous improvement of the university assessment system to the coordinator.
- Leads professional development for faculty in their department and across the University.