The Kitchen Table
Most alums will tell you that the ORU cafeteria serves as the place where many great conversations happen, ideas are born and friendships are established. A student committee works with the cafeteria staff to ensure that students' requests and feedback are heard. Dining options within the cafeteria include everything from the traditional grill to deli-style sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, salads and a salad bar, an array of cereals, pizza and pastas, and Asian, Mexican, specialty cuisines, and gluten free all served cafeteria-style with plenty of options available, and Asian, Mexican and specialty cuisines, all served cafeteria-style with plenty of options available.
In addition to the cafeteria, you'll find these delicious dining options around campus presented by Sodexo Food Services:
Armand Hammer Alumni-Student Center
- Moe's Southwest Grill, serving a variety of fresh, made-to-order southwest fare, as well as vegetarian and low-calorie options - Lunch 10:30am to 2:30pm (chapel days starts at 12pm) Dinner 5pm to 930 (Mondays); 5pm to 10pm (Fridays); 5pm to 10:30pm (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
- Jazzman's Cafe and Bakery, serving specialty coffee beverages and fresh pastries, cookies and muffins, as well as sandwiches, hot-pressed paninis, fresh soups and garden salads – Monday and Friday 9:00 am to 9:30 pm; Tuesday thru Thursday 9:00 am to 11 pm; Saturday 1 pm to 10 pm and Sunday 3 pm to 11 pm.
Graduate Center (GC) 3rd floor
- The Deli, serving breakfast and lunch weekdays - Lunch 10:45am to 2:30pm (chapel days starts at 12pm)
Nursing and Engineering Center (NEC):
- Uttermost Grounds– Lunch 10:45am to 2:30pm (Chapel days 12pm to 2;30pm)
- Chick-Fil-A, serving lunch & dinner; lower level - Lunch 12pm to 2:30pm; Dinner 5pm to 10pm
- Freshens Eagle's Nest, serving healthy smoothies, yogurt and snacks; located adjacent to Chick-Fil-A - Lunch 12pm to 2:30pm; Dinner 5pm to 10pm
Learning Resource Center (LRC) 3rd floor
- Freshens LRC, serving healthy smoothies
- Green Cuisine, with natural and organic food options
- Hava Java, serving coffee and drinks
- Mama Delucca's Pizza, serving lunch and dinner, 1st Floor
- Subway, serving lunch and dinner,1st floor
Meal Plan Options - Residential Students
|# OF MEALS/WEEK||SODEXO $$$ PER SEMESTER||COST PER SEMESTER|
|10 Meals||$350 Sodexo||$2,425|
|14 Meals||$250 Sodexo||$2,425|
|17 Meals||$200 Sodexo||$2,425|
|7 Meals||$500 Sodexo||$2,425|
|75 Meals (AP)||$200 Sodexo||$1,075|
|105 Meals (AP)||$100 Sodexo||$1,075|
|Unlimited Meals to Cafeteria||$2,425|
|Apartment Meals (AP)||$1,075|
Meal Plan Options - Commuter Students
Purchasing a block meal plan rather than by the meal will save you an average of 30% for the 10-block meal plan. Even more is saved by purchasing a plan with a higher number of meals. Remember, Sodexo bucks are welcome at any of our dining establishments. These plans are available to ORU Faculty and Staff as well.
|Block of 10 meals - $82.00||10 meals used in Hamill Dining Hall|
|Block of 25 meals - $196.00||25 meals used in Hamill Dining Hall|
|Block of 25+ $50 Sodexo Bucks - $238||25 meals used in Hamill Dining Hall + $50 Sodexo Dining Bucks|
|Block of 50 - $355||50 meals used in Hamill Dining Hall|
|Block 50 + $25 Sodexo Bucks - $365.00||50 Meals used in Hamill Dining Hall + $25 Sodexo Dining Bucks|
Hamill Dining Hall Hours
7:00am-2:30pm (Monday-Friday, continuous dining service, closed during chapel)
Weekend Hours (Saturday/Sunday)
10:30am-2:00pm (Early Brunch and Brunch service)
Click Here for dining details.
Stay connected through Sodexo's Twitter.
Stay connected through Sodexo's Facebook.