Skip to content
- Never load passwords on the laptop, particularly those allowing remote and email communication.
- Consider installing a boot-up password.
- Back up your files and carry them somewhere other than the laptop.
- Never leave your laptop unattended in a public place, even for a moment.
- Pay attention to where you use your laptop as there could be those behind you observing
- There are several "Security" software package available that are getting good reviews
and are not too expensive.