New Students / Staff / Faculty / Contractors
If you are new to ORU, you can submit a photo online to secure your first University ID card. Your first Eagle Card is free!
New Students are eligible once registration is complete. To receive your Eagle Card, start here.
Once your card has been printed, you will receive a confirmation with details about picking up your card.
New Staff, Faculty and Contractors are eligible once they have completed the hiring process and have been assigned a Z number. Visit the Eagle Card Center on LRC-3.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff may submit a new photo. Printing a new card will deactivate the previous card, therefore replacement cards will not be printed until you arrive in the Eagle Card Center. Please note your Z number and whether you are a current student, staff or faculty in the email. See Replacement Card policy here.
ID Card Photo Requirements
The photo should be passport-style and meet the following requirements.
- The photo should be a color, JPEG file.
- The background should be uniform and light-colored.
- You must be facing forward, with your head and shoulders clearly visible.
- No photos with sunglasses or hats will be accepted.
- The file cannot exceed 100k in size.
Please note: All photo submissions must be reviewed before becoming active, so please note approval time may be necessary.
If you need to resize your photo before submitting, you may do so by using any one of the following applications:
- Desktop: Picasa, Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager (PC only) and iPhoto (Mac only)
- Online: Web Resizer