Congrats on entering Sophomore territory at ORU! This means it's time for a new student ID.
The next step is to decide if you want to use your current photo or submit a new photo...the decision is yours.
If you want to use the photo on your Freshman card, click here.
If you want to submit a new photo, an online account has already been created for you, and you're ready to log in!Submit Your Photo
Submit a current photo that meets the following criteria:
- JPEG or PNG format
- Should be cropped slightly above head to just below the shoulders, similar to a passport photo
- Should be taken against a plain, light background
- Must be a color photo
- Must not include sunglasses or hat
- Must be positioned directly facing the camera
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera
- Tops with straps should be at least 1" wide
Once you complete finals, bring your Freshman Card to the Eagle Card Center on LRC-3. We will print your card when you arrive. It only takes minutes.
Remember to turn in your Freshman card when you pick up your Sophomore card. Also bring your government-issued photo I.D. (driver's license, state I.D. or passport) in case we need to update your information.