Annual Password Expiration
All ORCA users are required to change their passwords every 365 days from the last date of change.
Passwords for ORCA accounts must meet the following requirements:
- Password is case sensitive.
- Must be at least 8 characters long.
- Must not include any of the following values: password test.
- Must not include part of your name or user name.
- Must not include a common word or commonly used sequence of characters.
- Must have at least 3 types of the following characters:
- Uppercase (A-Z)
- Lowercase (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Symbol (!, #, $, etc.)
- Other language characters not listed above
Changing Your ORCA Password
Click here for instructions to change your ORCA password.
Forgot Your ORCA Password?
Click here for instructions to reset your password.