Placement Test access is available to all students who have an ORU ID number (Z-number). A link to the test is available under the “University Links” menu on D2L or you can access it directly at aleksppl.oru.edu
There is NO FEE for ALEKS access for ORU students.
1) Go to http://aleksppl.oru.edu
2) Enter your student ORU email address and password combination
3) Enroll in the ALEKS-PPL product
4) Take a practice assessment at home. (Note that the practice test appears like the actual test, but no password will be required. Once you complete the practice test, the system will invite you to enroll in adaptive learning modules to help you prepare for the score you need.)
5) Depending on your target score, spend time studying with the adaptive learning modules. Try to complete the entire learning pie.
6) Come at appointed times with your laptop computer to take the official ALEKS-PPL placement assessment.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.