About the program:
Advantage–ORU's dual enrollment program–offers home school and high school Juniors and Seniors the opportunity to take classes on ORU's campus and earn college credits while still in high school. Students must be at least 16 years of age in order to apply.
Perks of taking courses on ORU's campus:
- No ACT/SAT requirements–simply submit your transcript–students must have a high school unweighted grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Students can take up to 6 credit hours each semester of their junior and senior year in high school–a maximum of 24 credit hours total.
- Courses are developed and taught by ORU faculty.
- Courses are taken on ORU's campus with undergraduate students.
- 15-week courses include a midterm and final exam.
- Courses are fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and will transfer to other institutions of higher learning.
Students can take up to 6 credit hours on ORU's campus per semester of their junior and senior year in high school, with a maximum of 24 credit hours total. Course cost per credit hour is as follows:
Per credit hour.
- There are no application or general fees.
- Students may be required to purchase textbooks or other course materials. Requirements vary by course.
- Students who plan to park on campus will need to purchase a $25 parking pass for the year.
- Payment in full or payment arrangements through a payment plan must be made prior to the start of each course.
- To set up a payment plan, please connect with an Advantage Enrollment Counselor at 918.495.6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Advantage Program follows Oral Roberts University Tuition Refund Schedule, which
can be found by clicking the link below:
Residential Program Refund Schedule
Students interested in taking on-campus dual-enrollment courses through ORU’s Advantage Program may choose any 100 or 200 level courses available to current ORU students. Advantage students may petition to take higher level courses if needed.
How to search for Advantage courses:
- Go to vision.oru.edu
- select COURSE SCHEDULE
- Select the term you plan to enroll in, and click SUBMIT
- Select the subject(s) you want to explore.
- The related courses will display. Advantage students may enroll in courses with a 'CRSE' in the 100 or 200 range.
If you are unsure which classes will help you get ahead connect with an Advantage Enrollment Counselor at email@example.com or call 918.495.6518
Once you are admitted, click the link below for detailed information on how to complete your registration steps.