Wondering What Course to Take?
Click below for a quick guide on how to select the right dual enrollment course for you.
The Degree Plan Sheet lists all the courses needed in order to complete that degree.
To view the Degree Plan Sheet for your specific major, click here.
- Select Academic Year, such as 2021-2022
- Select a Department, such as: Biology and Chemistry
- You can then select the major you’d like to pursue, and download the Degree Plan Sheet.
- General Ed Requirements are found on the second page and these courses overlap with many Advantage courses we offer online.
ADVANTAGE COURSE OFFERINGS
To view Advantage course offerings, click here. (Scroll down and select "Courses Offered.")
You can select your Dual Enrollment course by following the general guidelines outlined on this Road Map.
Starting in 9th Grade Starting in 11th Grade
This Road Map allows you to choose the Bachelor of Arts track or the Bachelor of Science track. What’s the difference? The Bachelor of Arts track lists the general education requirements needed for degrees such as Psychology, Cinema, Television and Digital Media, and more, while the Bachelor of Science track lists the general education requirements needed for degrees such as Marketing, Engineering, and more.
Following one of these tracks will ensure that the courses you take will count towards your degree, even if you haven’t yet decided on a specific major.
- New students may select the courses they’d like right on their application. To apply to the Advantage Program, please click here.
CURRENT OR RETURNING ADVANTAGE STUDENT
- Returning Advantage Students may make their course requests for the upcoming semester by completing the course request form here.
Connect with a representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 918.495.6670.