Advantage–ORU's dual enrollment program–offers high school students the opportunity
to earn college credit before they graduate. Courses may be completed via independent
study or offered as part of a course facilitated by a high school teacher.
Begin your dual enrollment application today!
THErE is still time to join the next semester online!
High school freshman through seniors are eligible to earn college credits by dual enrolling at ORU. Don't miss out on these distinct advantages:
- No ACT/SAT requirements.
- Classes taught by ORU faculty.
- 15-week courses that includes a midterm and final exam.
- Take up to 10 credit hours per semester.
- Access all textbooks online.
- Schools can offer Advantage courses on their campus.
What's the cost?
- $60 – Per one credit hour course.
- $120 – Per two credit hour course.
- $180 – Per three credit hour course.
- $240 – Per four credit hour course.
Have you taken the online learner quiz yet?
This quiz is designed to help prospective Advantage students determine their readiness for an online education. Because the structure and formatting of online courses differs from the traditional classroom setting, we want to ensure that each student is set up for success.