Need help with your mathematics or computing class?
The Mathematics Learning Center (MLC) at ORU is a resource for all ORU students offering free in-person and virtual tutoring sessions for students currently enrolled in mathematics or computing courses. Tutoring appointments range from 15 minutes to one hour, virtual or in-person, individual or in small groups. Students can view the tutoring schedule and make appointments online by following these instructions:
- Go to http://accudemia.oru.edu
- Select “New Appointment”
- Select Center “Math Learning Center”
- Select between “In-person tutoring” or “Virtual tutoring-Zoom”
- Select Subject area, for example “Elementary Statistics MAT 232”
- View available tutoring times and pick the date and time
- Confirm your appointment
- Look in your email for an appointment confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, in-person tutoring sessions take place on the 5th Floor of the ORU Library, either in the Children’s Library, Writing Center, or ORU Tutoring corridor.
If you are interested in becoming a math or computer science tutor, please contact Dr. Jayne Ann Harder at firstname.lastname@example.org