Want to visit? We'll help pay!
Interested in visiting ORU? We're so confident that you'll love our campus, we'll even help you pay to get here. If you travel to campus by airplane, we will pay for a portion or all of your ticket cost, as funds are available. We believe ORU is worth the trip! Take advantage of this one-time offer for prospective students and see what we have for you! This offer is first-come, first-served, so don't delay.
Students must meet the qualifications below to be considered for this special offer:
- You are a high school senior or college transfer student starting college in the Fall of 2024 or Spring of 2024
- You have not previously visited the ORU campus in Tulsa, OK
- You have applied and have been admitted to Oral Roberts University as a full time residential student at the time of booking
- You have submitted your FAFSA by the time of arrival
- You live outside of a 200-mile radius of campus
All requests must be received at least two weeks prior to the event date selected for consideration.
Qualification for travel expense coverage is determined based solely on the criteria listed above and is not conditioned on enrollment and/or future matriculation to ORU, in accordance with all state, federal, and local laws. Qualification only guarantees consideration for travel expense coverage. It does not guarantee selection for travel assistance.
Those approved for the travel assistance program are not eligible to receive the FAFSA/Visit Grant.
Travel Expenses Eligible for Coverage
- Public airfare to Oral Roberts University. (Please note: while personal or rental transportation may be used, it will not be covered)
- Domestic or international travel up to $600
Travel Expenses Not Eligible for Coverage
Charges that will not be covered include, but are not limited to:
- Checked baggage fees
- Flight change fees
- Seat upgrade fees
- Travel insurance, ticket insurance, or any other type of insurance (including renter’s insurance for car rentals)
- Expenses for a personal car
- Hotel expenses
- Tips, valet costs, concierge fees, etc.
Ready to Visit ORU? Get started!
- Fill out the Travel Interest Form here with the date you're planning on visiting and your home address.
- The Campus Visits Team will review your request and then reach out with further details.
- Upon approval, our team will book your flight and you'll be on your way to ORU!