Master of Business Administration in
Oral Roberts University’s MBA in Leadership is a 100% online program that can equip you both as a business manager and as an exemplary leader. You will graduate with proven approaches to inspire others, as well as shape the outcomes of your organization.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person—mind, body, and spirit—can truly set you apart with as a skilled practitioner in management, organization and production, financial accounting, marketing, and business decision-making, all from a biblically-based, Spirit-empowered application of Business Leadership.
How will a MBA in Leadership advance my career?
Our unique mission to develop Spirit-empowered leaders will enable you create cross-functional teams across your organization to find business solutions. This degree will prepare you to serve in potential occupations, such as:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising or Marketing Manager
- Management Consultant
- Human Resource manager
- Small Business Executive
- Social and Community Services Manager
ORU’s Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The online Leadership MBA has been designed to meet the standards for specialized accreditation of an MBA program through ACBSP, and the review mechanisms to establish accreditation for this program are in process.
What distinct courses will I take?
To earn a MBA in Leadership, you will take various courses such as:
- Competitive Business Intelligence
- Global Management Concepts
- Accounting and Financial Leadership
- Marketing Leadership
- Economic Leadership
- Strategic Organizational Leadership
How long will it take me to graduate?
This program is 35.5-credit hours. You could complete this degree in as little as 24 months when you enroll full-time. We consider full-time enrollment for this program as taking two 3-credit hour courses over a 13-week term, with 3 semesters per year. The online Leadership MBA is built on a synchronized cohort model to provide a support network of professionals who study together. Students without a business background can take short leveling courses as they begin select courses in order to enable them to meet and match expectations of those entering with college business degrees.
How much does this program cost?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
Any other reasons to complete my degree online with ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every step of the way.
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly admissions team.
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments.
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources.
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online platform.
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the same world-class curriculum as traditional courses.
Ask us about our introductory 7-day Graduate Orientation class that will jump-start your graduate studies. Experience what students around the world have gained earning a degree with ORU Online.