Gary Nelson has thirty-nine years of senior and executive management experience in domestic and international business. His experience includes successful technology start-ups and executive roles with private and public corporations. Gary has extensive experience in acquisitions and reorganization. He accomplished a life goal of retiring, for the first time, at age 49.
Ernst & Young (E&Y) honored Nelson as their technology Entrepreneur of the Year. His companies made the prestigious INC 500 four years in a row, Principle Financials Top Ten Best Private Companies and a current listing on NASDAQ. He served on the Presidents Council for Financial Literacy.
Gary currently serves as Chairman of Every Tribe Every Nation (ETEN), The Nelson Family Foundation and Mission Mutual.
In addition to start-ups and serving on numerous Boards, Gary enjoys mentoring young entrepreneurs. His passions are Faith, Family, Community and Business.
- Founder & CEO, Alkami Technology
- Founder & CEO, AFS (Advanced Financial Solutions)
- Founder & CEO / President, Endpoint Exchange
- Founder & CEO / President, Medical Banking Exchange
- President & Executive Committee, Metavante Inc
- Founder & CEO / President, FSI (Financial Systems Int’l)
- Founder & CEO / President, SolutionsAccess
- Sr VP, Recognition International, Dallas TX
- Executive VP, CFS (Computer Field Specialists)
- Operations Officer, Liberty Nat’l Bank and Trust
- United States Navy, Surface Warfare Officer
- Mercy Healthcare
- I2E (Innovation to Enterprise, tech incubator)
- Southwestern Christian University (Regents)
- Ethnographic Media (egm.tv)
- Digital Check Corporation
- Southeast Asia Payments Council
- University of Oklahoma Center for MIS Studies
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- City Rescue Mission, Oklahoma City
- North Church, Oklahoma City
- TechCrunch 50
Mr. Nelson resides in Edmond, Oklahoma with his wife of 43 years, Diana.