- Oral Roberts University has established the certificate and diploma Institute Program to complement the educational ministries of your local church for the equipping of the saints for ministry.
- Through the Institute program, your local church links arms with the ORU Bible Institute
- 19 credit Certificates for Christian Workers, Christian Education, Christian Caregiving, Biblical Studies, General Theological Studies and Christian Mission.
- Diploma of Theological Studies (33 credit hours).
- Certificate and diploma programs are conducted at your local church with academic and administrative support from the university. Your church maintains full control or ownership of its Bible institute.
- The ORU Bible Institute provides certificate and diploma curriculum, materials and lecture notes for more than 50 courses prepared by our great faculty and other qualified professionals.
- Your local church provides instructors to teach certificate and diploma courses.
- ORU Theology and Ministry faculty are available to teach special short courses and seminars at your church.
Get More Information