Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
Will be supporting the Manager for Innovation & Solutions and the Information Technology department while acting as a liaison between the department and other internal and external entities.
- Provide cross-departmental support for IT operations and Data Science team.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships between IT department and vendors/partners.
- Support innovation initiatives for Student Acquisition and the Quest Certificate Program by engaging in planning and brainstorming, research, strategy, and implementation.
- Manage budget, requisitions, employee timecards, accruals.
- Estimates and forecasts future financial needs.
- Provide correspondence for calls, emails and meetings coming to the office of IT Department.
- Provide tech assistance to faculty at the Global Learning Center.
- Provide administrative support: Process vacation/sick requests and verify through Kronos, maintain office supply inventory and department files, make travel arrangements for the IT Department
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its' procedures.
- Experience with MS Office Applications including, Office, Excel and Power BI
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Matched retirement savings.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.