Oral Roberts University is a charismatic, inter-denominational Christian University employing a diverse 700+ population in a wide variety of positions. Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- 10 years of consecutive enrollment growth 2008-2018.
- 97.2% job - placement rate for the class of 2017.
- Listed on the Forbes 2018 lineup of America's Top Colleges for the second consecutive year.
- Listed by Princeton Review as one of the 2019 Best Regional Colleges.
- ORU's Christian Counseling degrees listed by Affordable Colleges Online.org as one of best in the nation.
- Ranked by U.S. News as a Best in the West for Regional Universities 2019.
- 2018 retention rate for first-year students grew to 84.2%.
- 2018 retention rate for second-year students grew to 85.2%.
- ORU broke ground for a new apartment-style residence hall that will open in the fall of 2019.
- “Titan”, ORU’s new supercomputer, can perform 45 trillion calculations per second!
- Fall 2018, ORU opened a new ORU Sports Park to accommodate flag football, sand volleyball, soccer, rugby, softball, and lacrosse.