Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FILLED.
- Part Time
Assists in the setup and operation of large-scale audio and visual equipment at Mabee Center, Christ Chapel, Howard Auditorium and other campus venues. Provides assistance with lighting setup and operation of lighting equipment for chapel services and special events on and off campus. Assists with the setup and operation of video cameras, video switchers, projectors and visual display software such as Pro Presenter. Assists in the maintenance of the audio & visual equipment in the various venues on campus. Provides AV support for classroom AV.
- Works in conjunction with fellow audio & visual engineers by providing audio, visual and lighting equipment services during functions as instructed. Insures successful performance of equipment. Events include but not limited to: Chapel Services, Campus Worship, concerts, meetings, classes, lectures, special events, sporting events, etc.
- Assists in the installation of new audio, visual & lighting systems in various facilities on campus including event spaces and lecture halls.
- Processes EMS Requisitions containing Audio & Visual Services information and updates event calendar.
- Repair and maintenance of department equipment, cables, etc.
Requires High School diploma or GED and two years of related coursework.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S):
Must possess a valid Oklahoma drivers license and have an excellent driving record for the purpose of driving University vehicles.EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Requires a minimum of two years of work as a student worker OR two years full-time experience working in a similar entertainment center/event/arena setting.
- Must have working knowledge of large-scale sound, video and lighting reinforcement systems and have experience and aptitude for mixing and lighting design.
- Must have experience with conventional and intelligent lighting.
- Proven ability in operating audio-visual equipment, including sound systems, video projection systems, computer-based video presentations, general A/V equipment and lighting equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of large-scale sound reinforcement systems and experience/aptitude for mixing music.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents for eligible positions.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents for eligible positions.
(4) Positions Available
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.