Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FILLED.
- Full Time
In your role as an Admissions Liaison, you'll have the opportunity to be the ultimate resource for new students as they are admitted to ORU and begin their time as a student . This position allows you to apply your outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way. Make the most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with excellent customer service.
- Connects with new students as they are admitted to the University, providing excellent customer service and assisting them with their next steps in the enrollment process. Responsible to provide timely and accurate communication of next steps to the student and their parents through a variety of communication avenues (phone, text, email, etc.). Primary staff member to maintain thorough knowledge of registrations steps, and assist families through the steps in a friendly, professional, and timely manner.
- Receives warm transfers from NSR team members and proactively works with those transferred to help them achieve their goal of attending ORU. Responds to communications sent by students and their families the same day whenever possible but always within 24 hours of receipt in a warm, yet professional manner.
- Regularly interacts with NSR team members and represents a coordinated, unified service team to the prospective student and their family. Serves as the central liaison to prospective students and their parents regarding the admissions and registration process, working to ensure a seamless and easy registration process as a central "resource person" for all questions, including in-depth knowledge of the federal financial aid.
- Regularly accomplishes weekly individual and team goals, and participates in registration pushes.
- Articulates the value proposition and outcomes of the University clearly and assists students and families with questions related to enrollment, living on campus, transfer articulation, scholarships and financial aid, dual enrollment, campus life and Honor Code requirements, and the educational experience offered at ORU.
- Works with Success Coaches and faculty to connect students prior to their matriculation whenever possible. Liaise with Student Success to coordinate schedule updates prior to the start of the semester. Ensure that student is fully confident in their educational pursuits at ORU and that the student has found their "fit."
- Coordinates other recruitment projects as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree. (ORU graduate preferred.)
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S):
Must possess a valid Oklahoma driver's license and have an excellent driving record for the purpose of driving university leased vehicles.
Must possess demonstrated ability to meet aggressive goals. Preference given to individuals with at least one year experience in a similar role. Administrative experience is a plus.
Must be computer literate to include: Word, Excel and Power Point. Familiarity with Banner Relationship Management systems is a plus. Bi-lingual, Spanish-speaker preferred.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.