University Broadcasting Inc. is an organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL FILLED.
- University Broadcasting Inc.
Administrative Assistant/Project Management for GEB/UBI business office. Assist General Manager and Senior Business Development Manager with on-air contracts, filing/sending to clients, contribute to the overall smooth workflow of office.
- Administrative Assistant for the GEB/UBI Business Office
- Work with Office Assistant, Sr. Bus. Development Manager, and GM in business operations.
- Assist with calendar scheduling, contract filing, and sending documents to and from clients.
- Develop and maintain data regarding expense purchases, receipts, etc.
- Distribute, track, and ensure contract execution process is smooth internally and with clients.
- Reconcile internal records and invoicing systems monthly in preparation for monthly billing.
- Coordinate the electronic storage of all Sales Orders and Contracts for GEB and KGEB.
- Prefer 2+ years office assistant experience.
- Business office expectations are skilled use of PC Computer and core operation applications.
- Specifically, advanced computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite. Word, Excel, Access.
- Familiarity and use of CRM platform preferred.
- Must have good reading, mathematical, and verbal abilities, as well as good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Need a forward-thinking problem solver who has eye for detail.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record needed.
- Must be self motivated and a team player.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Required to uphold compliance to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.