Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FILLED.
- Full Time
Responsible for administrative and customer service tasks to help facilitate departmental success. Assistance in the implementation of the Development and Alumni Relations Stewardship communications plan and Planned Giving solicitation process.
- Administrative: Primary administrative contact for department. Maintains, organizes and coordinates all inventory in Communications, Gift and Supply closets.
- Serves as the primary back-up front office customer service coordinator; assisting guests, answering phones, helping students with questions/guests, managing department email boxes.
- Implementation of Stewardship Communication Plan: With oversight by Communications Manager and Development Manager, would assist with maintenance of repository of all restricted donor funds, back up documentation, report requirements, assist with information gathering annual, enter information into report templates and ensure stewardship reports are sent to donors on an annual or by project basis.
- Implementation of Planned Giving communications; assisting with mailed communications to Planned Giving prospects, mail merges for printed letters and labels. Will also assist with Planned Giving - Life Income Agreement / Annuity administrative tasks.
- Assists supervisor with special projects to include but not limited to: fundraising projects, organizational projects, projects for donors, and any departmental Communications projects.
- Serves as a back-up for administrative tasks such as BFPM contact report entry and simple Banner database activity.
- Serves as a back up for requisition entry, inventory orders, travel requisitions, following up on financial inquires, and general office space maintenance.
- Maintains a high level of "customer service" while assisting department visitors, callers, and event attendees. Attends department events and meetings, and performs other duties as assigned.
An Associate's degree; a Bachelor's degree is highly preferred; comparable years of experience may substitute for degree.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S):
Must possess a valid Oklahoma driver's license for the purpose of running work related errands.
Three to five years applicable experience may supersede an education requirement. Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, reading, written, mathematical, multitasking, and conflict resolution skills. Must have ability to handle stress and prioritize multi-tasks in an office with high customer/client traffic and calls. Must be self-motivated and be able to handle multi-tasks and demands, make on-the-spot decisions, and be flexible to changes. Computer experience must include MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point. Ability to quickly learn to use new database and software systems is required. Must be a team player, willing to collaborate with everyone in the department.
Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its' procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: sitting, standing, bending, stooping, squatting, twisting of upper body, minimal lifting of up to 50 pounds, the ability to climb hand-over-hand and manual dexterity for the operation of office machines and/or equipment. Vision to include: near, far, color, visual accommodation, depth perception and field of vision. Must be able to hear clearly and distinctly.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.