The Part-time worker for ORU's Program for Academic Vision & Empowerment and Advantage Program will serve as success coach and mentor for PAVE and Advantage Program students. This individual will assist in preparing for PAVE Study Hall and in leading study groups and learning sessions for PAVE students. The PAVE & Advantage Program worker will also provide academic support to Advantage Program students.
- Assist in the preparation of materials, reports, presentations and resources for the PAVE Program & Advantage Program
- Assist in planning events and study sessions for PAVE students
- Tutor and supervise students during Study Hall
- Supervise and interact with students during Study Hall
- Serve as a mentor/role model by sharing your experience and expertise with PAVE & Advantage participants
- Serve as a success coach for Advantage Program students
- Other duties as assigned
Graduate Degree in higher education administration, counseling, or related field.
Benefits & Perks
1. Complete the ORU online faculty application
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application
3. Please provide names and e-mail addresses for three references
ORU is committed to the integration of faith and learning through an education that empowers the whole person: spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.