Oral Roberts University invites applications for part-time adjunct faculty positions. Apply now!
Special Note: Applications received for an online adjunct instructor will be considered as needed.
Candidates must have a master’s degree in the teaching field (doctoral degree is required to teach graduate-level courses). Experience is a plus.
The candidate must have access to a computer and commit to daily monitoring of your class, responding quickly to student questions, grading, etc.
We seek a person committed to the Christian lifestyle of the ORU community of faith and to academic excellence.
Benefits & Perks
ORU online offerings:
- Biblical Literature
- Business Administration
- Christian Care-giving and Counseling
- Digital Communication
- English language learning
- Financial Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Historical and Philosophical Theology
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business and Ministry
- Leadership Studies
- Liberal Studies
- M.B.A. in Leadership
- Marketing Master of the Arts in Leadership
- Special Education Certificate
- Spirit Empowered Living
ORU is committed to the integration of faith and learning through an education that empowers the whole person: spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.