Oral Roberts university is seeking an adjunct art history instructor for the 2019 fall semester for the 2019-2020 academic year. Course contact is six hours per week.
- Instruction in all areas of Art History including the study of world painting, sculpture, and architecture from the birth of the Italian Renaissance through the eighteenth century.
- Development of supplemental curricular materials suitable for growing course offerings
- Use of Learning management system (D2L) for distributing content, administering quizzes and publishing grades (assistance available upon request)
MFA in Art History or related field is preferred, 18 hours of graduate study in field or related area is required.
Benefits & Perks
1. Complete the ORU online faculty application
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application
3. Please provide three letters of recommendation
ORU is committed to the integration of faith and learning through an education that empowers the whole person: spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.