Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
Assist the Campus Event Coordinator and/or the Director of Facility Services with events and projects across campus.
- Facilitates projects and events across campus. Performs job assignments in various capacities within event management.
- Assists in the timely completion of all work orders and/or job assignments.
- Assists in the organization and inventory of all event supplies and equipment on campus.
- Assesses status of Campus Event supplies and equipment.
- Runs errands on and off campus, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Campus Event Coordinator and/ or Director of Facility Services.
Must have a High School diploma. Thorough knowledge of the University is preferred. Must be self-motivated, organized, and responsible. Requires excellent communication skills and ability to deal with people in a professional manner. Must be able to ascertain and understand organizational and departmental procedures, regulations, and policies. Requires ability to work under stress and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Matched retirement savings.
Essential job functions to include but not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting of upper body, and manual dexterity for operations of vehicles and office equipment.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.