- Full Time
Classes taught by this faculty member supports mostly the PR/AD major. The candidate will be expected to help create curricula for quality and effective PR/AD strategies on diverse media platforms. Classes would include but not limited to: Branding & Promotions, Principles of Public Relations, Workshop Publications, Media Planning, Advertising & Design, and a related research project class as well as assisting students with internships.
Serving on departmental, college, & university committees, and fulfilling any additional responsibilities required of a full-time faculty member.
- Master's Degree accepted, Ph.D. preferred.
- Experience working in PR/AD industry and working in academia.
Benefits & Perks
1. Complete the ORU online faculty application.
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application.
3. Please provide three letters of recommendation.