Investing in Your Career - Paying for Grad School
Need help paying for graduate school? ORU's financial assistance counselors help connect students with scholarship opportunities both through the ORU campus and through outside resources. You don't need to give up on your plans. Check out the Resources by clicking on the link. You'll be surprised at the opportunities available to those who take the time and make the effort to pursue their dream of receiving an outstanding education through our ORU graduate programs.
Please reference the checklist below to ensure your financial aid is complete.
- All students must be accepted by their Graduate School to receive financial aid
- Fill out the FAFSA. Complete your FAFSA early to receive maximum financial aid. Remember, students do NOT have to complete their taxes before completing the FAFSA. Students may complete the FAFSA by using W-2 information or estimating their financial information. Complete your FAFSA today... Click here to get started!
- Check your financial aid package. Students are generally packaged with financial aid during their admissions process. Once the FAFSA is complete, the Financial Aid Office will receive your information within 3-5 business days. Students should access their email regularly for online financial aid award notifications. You may view your financial aid package by accessing vision.oru.edu.
- Accept your awards online. Complete your financial aid file via vision.oru.edu, to avoid lines during Fall Registration!
- Turn in requested forms. You may access vision.oru.edu to complete your financial aid file. Mail documents to Oral Roberts University; Attn: Financial Aid Office; 7777 S. Lewis Ave; Tulsa, OK 74171. Fax documents to 918.495.6803.
- If you are selected for Verification, you will need to complete the Verification worksheet via vision.oru.edu and provide copies of parent and student's tax forms and W-2's. Your Student Aid Report (SAR) received from the Department of Education informs students who are selected for verification.