The procedure for transferring a course accepted as Elective 999 (General Elective) is to complete a Petition to Transfer at petitions.oru.edu.
- State the course number and title of course you want to transfer in and where you took the course.
- State which ORU course you are seeking credit.
- Attach a course description and/or syllabus of the course from transfer institution.
To receive credit for the course(s)
- The school must be regionally accredited and you must receive a "C" or better grade
- No remedial/developmental courses can be transferred
- Upon completion of the course(s), the Registrar of the transfer school should send a final official transcript to the Registrar's Office at ORU.