Skip to Main Content
The procedure for transferring a course accepted as Elective 999 (General Elective) is as follows
  • Obtain a Petition to Transfer Course form from the Registrar lobby or click link below
  • Fill out the form completely
  • Get a catalog description of the course(s) you want to transfer
  • Attach the course description to the petition
  • Submit the petition to your degree-granting dean
  • You will receive a response detailing the decision of the dean
To receive credit for the course(s)
  • The school must be regionally accredited and you must receive a "C" or better grade
  • No remedial courses can be transferred
  • Upon completion of the course(s), the Registrar of the transfer school should send a final official transcript to the Registrar's Office at ORU.

Click here for Transfer Petition form


Take the next step
toward your career.