You may also watch a variety of Spanish language programming streamed (e.g. Radio y Televisión Española). When viewing content on a Spanish language web site, please include the website's URL in the description area when logging out of the Cultural Center Hours Tracker.
Spanish Books in the Cultural Center
- Books on Hispanic Culture
- Books on Spanish Language
- Books for Spanish Reading Practice
- Other Spanish Books
Thanks to a generous grant to the ORU Nursing Department from the Cancer Treatment Center, we have been able to add many new software programs and other resources to the LLCC holdings.
- Medical Spanish by Gail Bondiovanni, 4th Edition (book)
- McGraw-Hill's Complete Medical Spanish by Joanna Rios and Jose F. Torres (book)
- Introduction to Spanish for Health Care Workers by Chase & Chase, 2nd Edition (book with audio CD)
- Medical Spanish Made Incredibly Easy! 2nd Edition (book with audio CD)
- McGraw-Hill's Quick and Easy Medical Spanish by Claudia Kechkian (book with audio CD)
- McGraw-Hill's Spanish for Nurses by Rios and Torres, (3 Audio CDs with course book)
- Medical Dictionary by Glenn Rogers, 2nd edition (book, English-Spanish & Spanish-English)
- Spanish for Health Professionals (DVD #116, 81 min)
- Transparent Language - Spanish Now! for Medical Professionals (CD-ROM)
Click here for websites for learning Spanish.
Click here for Rosetta Stone CD-ROM program in Spanish and other languages.