Application Checklist for Transfer Students
Follow the steps below to complete the transfer student application process and receive a 3-day admissions decision. To apply as a transfer student, you need to have earned 15 or more credit hours since graduating from high school or receiving your GED. If you do not expect to have 15 credit hours before starting classes at ORU, use the freshmen application checklist. Connect with us at email@example.com or 918.495.6518 if you need more information.
Complete your online application with no application fee. If you’ve already started an application, log in to your existing application to pick up where you left off.
Using one of the options below, have your transcript(s) sent directly to ORU Admissions from each college you have attended. Be sure to also send all dual enrollment transcripts, AP test scores, or CLEP scores for possible transfer credit.
- Documents can be received electronically through Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse.
- Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 918.495.6222.
- Documents can be mailed in their original sealed envelopes to the following address:
7777 S. Lewis Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74171
If your native language of instruction is not English, we require one of the following test scores taken within the past 2 years to help us measure your ability to use and understand English at the university level.
- ACT: Visit act.org to send us your ACT score using our school code: 3427.
- SAT: Visit collegeboard.org to send us your SAT score using our school code: 6552.
- TOEFL®: Visit ets.org to send us your score using our school code: 6552.
- IELTS®: Visit ielts.org to send us your score using our name: Oral Roberts University.