Application Checklist for Freshmen Undergraduate Students
Follow the 3 steps below to complete the freshmen application process and receive a 3-day admissions decision. If you have any questions along the way, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918.495.6518.
Complete your online application with no application fee. If you’ve already started an application, log in to your existing application and pick up right where you left off.
Using one of the options below, have your transcript(s) or GED score sent directly to ORU Admissions from each school you’ve attended during high school. Be sure to also send all dual enrollment college transcripts, AP test scores and CLEP scores received.
- Use ORU's Transcript Request Form to send your school counselor a request to send documents electronically and securely.
- Have documents emailed to email@example.com.
- Have documents faxed to 918.495.6222.
- Have documents be mailed in their original sealed envelopes to the following address:
7777 S. Lewis Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74171
- Your school counselor can also send documents electronically through one of these platforms: SendEDU, Parchment, eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, and Naviance.
ACT: Visit act.org to send us your ACT score using our school code: 3427.
SAT: Visit collegeboard.org to send us your SAT score using our school code: 6552.
International Students: If your native language of instruction is not English, we require one of the following test scores to help us measure your ability to use and understand English at the university level: ACT, SAT, TOEFL® or IELTS®.