How do I access the summer course catalog?
Below are the steps to access the summer course catalog:
- Select “Summer Schedule”
- Select the “Subject” you desire
- Select “Class Search”
- View the results organized by Subject and Summer Session
Can I complete my undergraduate degree faster when enrolling in Summer School?
- Yes, three-year degree plan sheets are available from each college for each major. See your advisor for a 3-year degree plan sheet.
How does Summer School make degree completion potentially less expensive?
- Complete degrees in a shorter amount of time (3 years vs. 4 years) using 3-year degree plans available from each college.
- Note: Students may be eligible to utilize federal aid for summer school; the Student Service Group in Financial Aid can answer specific questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How can I get discounted housing?
For residential students (i.e., full-time, residential students during the semester)
- Free Housing (100% Waiver) => 12 credit hours (up to 6 of these can be online credit hours)
- 75% waiver for 9 credit hours (up to 4.5 of these can be online credit hours)
- 50% discount for 6 credit hours (up to 3 of these can be online credit hours)