Bachelor of Science Degree inHuman Resources Management
Your Human Resource Management Degree Starts Here
Oral Roberts University’s Bachelor of Science in Human Resources (HR) Management is
a 100% online program that will equip you to become a Spirit-empowered HR professional
in the business world. You will graduate with technical knowledge and skills in human
resources management, business communication, and organizational behavior that are
essential for this field of study.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person - mind, body, and spirit
- can truly set you apart in the HR field. You will experience a life-transforming
education that will grow you in character and competence, which are both needed to
create collaborative and safe work environments that foster positive employee relations
and reduce employee turnover.
In addition, our unique mission to equip Spirit-empowered leaders is why you will
graduate from this program with a solid foundation that will prepare you for PHR®
certification. This program will be presented to ACBSP Fall 2021 for accreditation.
Email Us Call Us
WHAT CAN I DO WITH A DEGREE IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT?
Our unique mission to develop Spirit-empowered leaders will enable you to become an
in-demand professional in an expanding human resources field within every industry.
Your degree will prepare you to serve in potential occupations, such as:
- Human Resource Manager
- Employee Benefits Manager
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analyst
- Administrative Services Manager
- Training and Development Specialist
- Meeting, Convention, and Event Planner
WHAT DISTINCT COURSES WILL I TAKE?
To become a human resource professional, you will take various courses such as:
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Workforce Planning and Employment Law
- Compensation and Benefits,
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO GRADUATE?
This program is 120 credit hours. If you were to begin without transferring credit,
you could still complete this degree in as little as 3.5 years when you enroll full-time.
We consider full-time enrollment for this program as 6 credit hours per 7-week term
with 6 terms per year.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS PROGRAM COST?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students
benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
ANY OTHER REASONS TO COMPLETE MY DEGREE ONLINE WITH ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every
step of the way.
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments.
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources.
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the
same world-class curriculum as traditional courses.
Ask us about our introductory Online Strategies class that will jump-start your journey
with 3-credit hours towards your degree. Experience what students around the world
have gained earning a degree with ORU Online.
Top Regional College
Ranked the Top Regional College in the West (US News & World Report)
Scholarships & Financial Aid
ORU offers financial opportunities for US and international students
Join a community of believers from over 140 nations
Oral Roberts University is one of the largest and most influential Christian universities
in the world. We develop whole leaders for the whole world through a unique Whole
Person education. Spirit-empowered leaders come to ORU, not to “stay” in their faith,
but to GROW in faith.