Bachelor of Science in
- Unique residential program
- Become a Spirit-empowered R.N. in the healthcare world
- Practice in one of the most high-tech simulation labs in the nation
- Local, rural, and international clinical practice settings
- Medical mission trips
- Graduate from a top nursing program fully prepared to pass the NCLEX-RN exam for licensure as a registered nurse.
- Graduate competent in the best of medical research and confident with real-world experience
In addition to being prepared for graduate school, our Nursing graduates have enjoyed successful careers in several areas, including:
- Private and Non-profit Hospitals
- Physicians' Offices
- Public Hospitals and Health Departments
- Non-profit Organizations
- Nursing Care Facilities
More than this, our unique mission to develop Holy Spirit-empowered leaders through Whole Person Education can set you apart as a health professional to impact the world. You’ll experience a life-transforming education that will prepare you to address the physical, psychosocial and spiritual health of individuals, families, communities and populations through the ministry of nursing. Check out our degree plan sheet.
Are nursing scholarships available?
Nearly 100% of our full-time, undergraduate residential students receive ORU grants and scholarships through academic achievement and through ORU’s premier scholarship opportunity of our Quest Whole Leader Scholarship. Nursing scholarships can be found here. To learn more about financial aid, click here.