- Pell - Grant is for undergraduate students with need as determined by FAFSA. Pell Grant award amounts vary depending on the determined need . Part-time students receive lower amounts. Available only to undergraduate students without a bachelor's degree.
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG) - Reserved and awarded only to residential undergraduate students with very high financial need, as determined by FAFSA, and who have not completed a bachelor's degree.
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) - Determined by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education from the results of FAFSA form. Must have been a legal resident of Oklahoma for a minimum of one year. Available to both undergraduate and graduate students, full time and part time. Deadline March 1st
- Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant (OTEG) - Determined by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education from the results of the FAFSA form. Oklahoma residency required.
- Oklahoma's Promise - Oklahoma's Promise is a program set up by the Oklahoma Legislature for eighth-, ninth- and tenth-grade students who have low family incomes. Upon acceptance into the Oklahoma's Promise program, students must complete a set of academic courses in high school to qualify for future college tuition assistance.
- You can find more information about Federal and State Grants from the Federal Student Aid website.