RESUMÉ OR CURRICULUM VITAE INSTRUCTIONS
If you are a graduate applicant for the Quest Whole Leader Scholarship Program, please send
your resumé or curriculum vitae as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organize your resumé or curriculum vitae into the following categories:
- Intellectually Alert: Participant must show depth and breadth of knowledge. Any certification, completed programs and academic accomplishments may be listed under this section.
- Physically Disciplined: Participant must show examples of a healthy lifestyle. This would include: well-being, exercise, nutrition and care of the body, etc.
- Spiritually Alive: Participant must show examples of spiritual development through different avenues: church, missions, volunteer work, etc.
- Socially Adept: Participant must exemplify an ability to relate to others in various situations. Any community service or related work, club memberships, etc. should be included here.
- Professionally Competent: Participant must share work experience and any accomplishments in their field of work.