APPLYING FOR QUEST SCHOLARSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS
If you are a well-rounded student dreaming of furthering your education with a graduate degree from ORU, complete the 5 steps below to be considered* for our Quest Whole Leader Scholarship and Fellows Program.
We're looking for servant leaders who are spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept and professionally competent.
*Eligibility is limited to new students accepted to an ORU graduate program and current ORU graduate students who have completed twelve or fewer hours of graduate study in their program of interest at ORU.
5 Steps to Qualify
- Step 1: Be admitted to ORU for the following academic year.
Start your application for admission.
- Step 2: Submit a separate application for a Quest Whole Leader Scholarship or Fellowship.
Submit your Quest application.
- Step 3: Email a PDF resumé or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
See detailed Instructions.
- Step 4: Email a PDF essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on a topic selected by the graduate school.
Read essay topics
- Step 5: If selected as a qualified candidate, you may be invited to participate in an interview on ORU's campus or via an online video conference.
Connect With Our Team
If you have questions about applying for this opportunity or about the status of your application, connect with us at 918.495.6518 or email@example.com.