GUIDELINES AND ELIGIBILITY
Awarding and Renewal
- Graduate scholarship and fellowship awards for the Quest Whole Leader Scholarship Program are determined by the Scholarship Review Committee, the ORU provost and the deans of ORU's graduate schools.
- Awards cannot be combined with other graduate scholarships from ORU.
- Awards are not transferable and must be used the year they are awarded.
- Awards are good for up to three years of full-time enrollment.
- Awards are reviewed annually. Renewal of an award is contingent upon having satisfactorily fulfilled all requirements of the award, as well as remaining in good standing with the University as determined by the University Discipline Committee.
- The University reserves the right to reduce or revoke a Quest Whole Leader Scholarship or Fellowship should a recipient violate the Honor Code or residential life policies as outlined in the ORU Student Handbook.
- Eligibility is limited to new students accepted to a residential graduate program at ORU and current ORU residential graduate students who have completed twelve or fewer hours of graduate study in their program of interest at ORU.
- Eligible candidates who gave been admitted to ORU and have completed all components of the application process may be invited to participate in an interview on ORU's campus or via an online video conference.