BECOME A PARTNER
Paid Pastors, Leaders, Staff, Their Spouses, & Dependents
These tuition benefits are for paid pastors, leaders, staff, their spouses and dependents.*
- Discounts for online undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees
- Discounts for hybrid and modular Master of Arts and Master of Divinity degrees in the College of Theology and Ministry
- Discounts for hybrid and modular Master of Education degrees in the College of Education
- Discounts for hybrid and modular doctoral degrees
- Annual scholarship for those who enroll as full-time, on-campus, residential, undergraduate students and who meet or exceed full admissions criteria (Academic credentials may elevate the scholarship amount.)
*Discount amounts subject to change
Members, Students, & Volunteers
These tuition benefits are for church members, students, and volunteers.*
- Discounts for online undergraduate degrees
- Discounts for online graduate and doctoral degrees
- Scholarships for residential degrees, as available
- Significantly discounted online tuition pricing for the US military
- Tiered tuition pricing for international students studying online.
Our partner universities may have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Study abroad
- Student/faculty exchange
- Collaborative projects and research
- And other opportunities as agreed upon
Ready to Partner with ORU?
Take your next steps now! Click one of the options below to submit a strategic partner interest form, apply to ORU, or simply learn more about ORU. To talk with someone from our team, visit the section below.