This page lists the steps for identifying your Office 365 server name. Some devices will not automatically identify the correct Office 365 server name, which is needed to connect your e-mail client to Office 365.
If your phone does not automatically identify the server name, then proceed with the following steps.
Once you identify your Office 365 server name, please use the information to complete the steps to configure your phone with Office 365.
- An Office 365 e-mail account
- Internet Access
Steps to Identify Your Office 365 Server Name
- Sign in to the Office 365 web client: https://orumail.oru.edu.
- Click "Options" under the "Outlook" section of your Microsoft portal home page.
- Click "Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access..." on the Options page.
- Note down the server name under "POP setting". You will need to enter this server name when configuring your phone with Office 365.
- NOTE: The server name will be a variation of pod#####.outlook.com.