Graduate School of Business
Tuition/fees: online MBA-Leadership Program
|Tuition||$450 Per Graduate Credit Hour|
|Online Student Service Fee||$199 Per Semester|
Tuition and fees are based on the 2019 - 2020 academic year and are subject to change . Full-time is considered 6 credit hours per semester for the online MBA-Leadership program.
TUITION/FEES: TRADITIONAL MBA PROGRAM
|Tuition||$720 Per Graduate Credit Hour|
|General Fee||$376 Per Semester (full-time students)/$146 Per Semester (part-time students)|
|Technology Fee||$160 Per Semester|
Tuition and fees are based on the 2019 - 2020 academic year and are subject to change . Full-time is considered 9 credit hours per semester for the MBA program.
Any required leveling courses are charged at a rate of $1,211 per credit hour. Students enrolled in less than full-time or who enroll in only online courses will have direct costs, such as tuition and fees, adjusted to reflect the student's enrollment.
Estimated Budget (traditional MBA Program)
The following 2019 - 2020 estimated budget is based on 18 credit hours for the academic year (9 credits each semester) for the traditional MBA program only.
If you have enrolled at least part-time for the semester and have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), ORU’s Financial Aid department will create a financial aid package for you that outlines grant and loan options. To be considered part-time, you must be enrolled in at least 4.5 credit hours for the traditional MBA program and at least 3 credit hours for the MBA-Leadership program.
This budget includes estimates and does not include charges, lender origination fees and fees related to specific classes or circumstances.
|DIRECT COSTS||Per Semester||Per Year|
|Total Direct Costs||$7,016||$14,032|
|Books & Supplies||$924||$1,848|
|Total Indirect Costs||$6,966||$13,932|
|TOTAL (DIRECT + INDIRECT COSTS)||$13,982||$27,964|
APPLY EARLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Using the information from your IRS tax forms, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. FAFSA application are completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to list Oral Roberts University school code number 003985 on the FAFSA.
Graduate Stafford or PLUS loans can be awarded only after the Financial Aid Office receives the results of your FAFSA and you are fully accepted and enrolled. Some ORU institutional grants also require FAFSA results. Upon completion, your loans will be available for review on the ORU Vision website at https://vision.oru.edu.
COMPLETE YOUR FINANCIAL AID FILE
To complete your financial aid file on Vision, you will need to:
- Accept your awards
- Complete your Federal Stafford Entrance Interview
- Submit your Stafford Master Promissory Note online
Other required documents may be requested on Vision and will need to be completed and returned to the Financial Aid Office. Please note that your financial aid file must be completed to continue with the registration process through Student Accounts.
- Reserve Funds: Students should maintain reserve funds to pay for unexpected costs such as car repairs, medical or dental needs, as well as other unplanned expenses.
- Be Prepared: Students should come financially prepared with at least 3 months of living expenses to allow for any federal processing or disbursement delays. All institutional charges (tuition, fees, etc.) will be deducted from your federal funds before excess money for living expenses can be refunded to the student.
- Students may wish to enroll in the Tuition Management Systems (TMS): This is an optional payment plan that divides your outstanding balance into 4 to 12 monthly installments without charging interest. TMS is not financing and does not affect credit. Students can set up a TMS account by visiting https://oru.afford.com or calling them directly at 1.800.722.4867. This method of payment is optional and students can choose to withdraw from TMS at any time in order to pay their charges with an alternative method.
How Tuition management systems (TMS) works:
- Education expenses for the academic year are totaled (note: books and/or other materials may not be included in the TMS plan).
- All deductions (such as scholarships, loans, grants, etc.) are subtracted from the education expenses/charges.
- Total Amount (TMS Contract Amount) = total expenses - total deductions
- TMS Contract Amount is divided by the number of months in the plan
How to enroll in TMS:
- Students may enroll on the TMS website at https://oru.afford.com or call them directly at 1.800.722.4867.
- Be sure to let TMS know you are an ORU student.
- Give TMS the total expenses that your ORU enrollment counselor has given you for the semester. TMS will divide the total amount due by the number of payments in the plan.
- Once you are enrolled with TMS, call the Student Accounts offices at 918.495.7401 and give your TMS account number. They will verify that you have made the first month's payment and validate you if all other steps to complete validation have been fulfilled.
Other TMS Information:
- The annual budget can be found by taking the annual budgeted cost and then dividing by nine in order to get the monthly figure due.
- TMS will post a $55 late fee to your account if your payment is not received on the first of each month.
- A monthly statement will be sent to you after each payment.
- After enrolling in TMS, all further correspondence regarding TMS must take place directly with their offices by contacting them at 1.800.722.4867 or www.afford.com.
You may also correspond with TMS at:
Tuition Management Systems
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 0169
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0169